Tuesday, April 13, 2010
The Real and The Reel About Noy Noy Aquino
(a) What has Noy Noy done that directly benefited the Filipino people?
(b) Why did Noy Noy not create any laws as Senator?
(c) What projects or activities has he accomplished that would make me believe that he helped in implementing existing laws?
(d) By what then can I gauge Noy Noy's competence as a leader?
Most evident in my observations is that Noy Noy, to this day, HAS NO CLEAR CUT PLATFORM. His battlecry remains, "Hindi Ako Magnanakaw." If the President has: (1) no clear-cut platform (2) no quantitative objectives and (3) no realistic strategies in order for such objectives to materialize, what then will the President do when elected into office? Play PSP? Also, how will the people assess if the President has done his job, and if he has done it well? The irony is, in the Philippines, the more accomplishments you have, the higher chances you will be put in a bad light. This is where Manny Villar is in a disadvantage. Because he has accomplished so much as Businessman, Congressman, and Senator, there are so many avenues to critique his performance. Whereas Noy Noy Aquino, although as a supposed public servant he has not done anything, Filipinos still think he is "good." A good what? If a good leader or politician, what of his actions made you conclude so?
Here is what's real in space and time:
(1) Noy Noy's resume reads: 0 laws passed. 0 laws implemented. 0 bills implemented.
(2) Noy Noy's platform is, "Hindi Ako Magnanakaw." This platform is qualitative. This platform leaves the public GUESSING whether the statement is true or false. It entraps the public to gamble their vote without having any tangible instrument to later know whether they made a wise or stupid decision. The platform is not quantitative.
(3) There is a psychiatric document floating around the nation claiming that Noy Noy Aquino is mentally and emotionally impaired.
(4) Noy Noy Aquino refuses to face the challenge of his rivals to take a psychiatric exam.
(5) It has long been rumored that Noy Noy Aquino is autistic.
Why do Filipinos want to vote for Noy Noy Aquino? Someone give me an aspirin.