Due to unforeseen events, Iskong Berde was not able to post the 10 other reasons why NO ONE SHOULD VOTE for Noy Noy Aquino. Nonetheless, the article has been all around the internet; just type, "12 REASONS Why I Will Not Vote For Noy Noy." Now on a more pressing note...
THIS IS IT. Tomorrow, the fate of the Philippine nation lies in OUR HANDS. For the first time in a hundred years, our voting process has been fully automated. We have seen not only the older generations, but also the young themselves, become engaged, concerned, and active participants in affairs of the country. I believe we are entering an era of change. THIS IS IT. With the little life the Philippines has today, the next President either makes it or breaks it for the Filipino people. Our country is in the 4th quarter my friends, and we need someone to lead us into victory. As for me, Manny VIllar is the man to do it. If some of you still wonder why, read on:
Facts about Villar and the Nationalista Party:
* Villar opened the Hello Garci case and the ZTE deal while he was Senate President.
* Villar presided over the Senate investigation of the ZTE-NBN deal.
* NP’s senatorial slate includes mainstays of the broad anti-Arroyo movement: former FPJ and United opposition spokesman Adel Tamano and opposition leaders Gilbert Remulla, Satur Ocampo and Liza Maza.
* Villar was the one who appointed Alan Cayetano to the Blue Ribbon Committee which became GMA’s major headache.
* In the Lower House, Villar’s wife Cynthia rallied behind GMA’s impeachment.
Villar authored the second highest number of bills and resolutions. He authored over 740 legislations and passed 58 bills into law. Among lawmakers, he has received one of the highest satisfaction ratings.
Villar passed the following laws, which have contributed to the welfare of the country:
* Barangay Microbusiness Enterprises Act
* Overseas Absentee Voting Act
* Anti-Trafficking of Persons Act
* Granting Additional Benefits & Privileges to Senior Citizens Act
* Anti-Violence Against Women & Children Act
* Cheaper & Quality Medicines Act
* Anti-Money Laundering Act
* New Balikbayan Act
* Strengthening Promotion, Devt & Assistance to Small & Medium Enterprises Act
* Rabies Control & Elimination Act
* General Appropriations Act of 2002, 2003 and 2004
* Anti-Smoking Act
* Citizenship Retention & Reacquisition Act
* Clean Water Act
* Magna Carta for Small and Medium Enterprises
* Clean Air Act
* Retail Trade Liberation Act
* New Fire Code of Philippines of 2009
* the law providing stiffer penalties to cell phone theft
* the law ordaining Anti-Detention in Hospitals and Clinics
* Amendment to the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Program (CARP of 2009)
* and more
And before I forget, Villar is also pro-life. For a country who professes to be the only Christian nation in Asia, let us not forget that we must elect a leader whose laws resonate with that of God's.
God bless us, Philippines. And remember, SHADE the circle beside the name of the BEST CANDIDATE- #10 MANNY B. VILLAR.